Proctoring service works.
- Proctoring is allowed during Library's open hours
- Have the Instructor contact the library by email, phone, fax or mail with the instructions, test materials, and any special instructions.
- We will proctor both paper tests and computer tests. Please make sure that you can access the site of the test before testing day if you are planning to use a computer for the test.
- You may contact the Library Director to Proctor the test.
- There is no charge for this service, but we ask that you pay the postage to send the materials back to the instructor.
- All materials can be sent to the
Pocahontas Public Library
14 2nd Ave NW
Pocahontas, IA 50574